Apartments in Dubai, the UAE, are becoming a new home for people of different nationalities, who contribute to the growth and development of the country, which is why the United Arab Emirates strongly supports these relocations.
The Gold Visa program was introduced to provide a long-term residence permit in the UAE to individuals who have played an important role in the economic progress of the UAE through investments. To accelerate this growth, the government has introduced a golden visa for entrepreneurs from countries around the world to promote greater intellectual leadership and investment in a country that tries to be the first in everything. How to get an entrepreneur visa and other types of visas and move to the UAE for a long time? Let us figure it out.
WHAT IS A GOLDEN VISA IN THE UAE AND A BUSINESS VISA?
The Golden visa program offers the owner (whether an entrepreneur, an investor with a large contribution to the economy or an expat with a special talent) long-term residence in the UAE for 5 or 10 years instead of a two-year standard visa.
The UAE Business visa is one of the categories of long-term resident visas of the UAE issued under the Gold Card Visa UAE system. A business visa provides a permanent residence permit to foreign entrepreneurs who want to conduct their business in the country, living in the UAE or outside the state.
ADVANTAGES OF A UAE BUSINESS VISA: HOW DOES THE GOLDEN INVESTOR VISA HELP?
Having a residence permit in the UAE with a gold visa, expats can consider the country as a long-term option. This is a convenient way if you are planning to buy a home in the country and sell an apartment or house in your hometown.
In addition to simplified business opening in the UAE, other advantages of a golden visa include:
• Granting a long-term residence permit to dependents (parents, children and spouses) subject to certain conditions;
• Initial 6-month multiple-entry visa to speed up business opening procedures;
• The opportunity to invite up to 3 key business employees to live in the country;
• No restrictions on staying outside the UAE to maintain Golden Residency;
• There is no need to find an employer or sponsor in the UAE to apply for this visa;
• In case of the death of the visa holder, family members can stay in the United Arab Emirates until their residence permit expires.
THE RIGHT TO A GOLDEN BUSINESS VISA IN DUBAI
Any entrepreneur from anywhere in the world can apply for a golden business visa to the UAE if he has opened at least one own business during his professional career.
To get a golden business visa, an entrepreneur will have to fulfill one of the following conditions:
• Confirm his entrepreneurial experience.
• Own a controlling stake in the company and/or hold a managerial position in it (be one of the top managers).
• Engaged in opening a business and moving to the United Arab Emirates.
• Have a business plan or idea plan for your entrepreneurial venture.
• Own a company in the UAE or be a startup partner of one of the small or medium-sized enterprises that can bring annual income up to AED 1 million.
• Have a business plan approved by the Ministry of Economy, an official business incubator or other competent authorities to develop your business idea.
• Be an individual owner or one of the founders of a previous project in the United Arab Emirates, sold with a minimum value of AED 7 million.
OTHER CRITERIA FOR OBTAINING A 10-YEAR GOLDEN RESIDENCE VISA IN THE UAE
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, recently expanded the list of possible applicants and announced the approval of a 10-year golden residence for the following categories of foreigners:
• Investors in socially significant spheres, economy, and real estate
• Exceptional talents in art, culture, sports, digital technology, and other vital areas
• Holders of doctoral degrees
• Scientists, as well as specialists in healthcare, business administration, information technology, law, culture, and social sphere
• Engineers in computer engineering, electronics, programming, electricity, and biotechnology
• University graduates with honors (confirmed by a diploma)
• Experts in Big Data, artificial intelligence, virology, and epidemiology
• Other related professions that made exceptional efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic
• Distinguished members, sponsors, and volunteers of regional and international humanitarian organizations
Of course, this is an illustrative list of what to focus on and what to hope for. In addition to the above-mentioned requirements to obtain a Golden UAE Visa, the candidate must also meet the requirements of the Federal Office for Identification and Citizenship, which include a health assessment and a thorough background check.
As a conclusion, it is important to note that you can apply for a golden residence permit in the UAE, but submitting an application is not a guarantee of obtaining it. Specialized committees must evaluate your application, profile, and attached documents. But if you find that you meet one of the criteria, and you have a strong desire to move to the UAE, try it!
Get help in finding housing in the UAE
Learn more about how to move to the United Arab Emirates by buying a property at https://emirates.estate/.
Leave a Reply