By creating a schedule you also give yourself something to work from and stay accountable, especially if you put the days in which you are going to achieve the tasks.
– Small appliances like microwaves, toasters, and coffee makers should be fully cleaned and wiped down. – All crumb trays for toasters and ovens should be emptied.
– Defrost the refrigerator and the freezer and clean all of the shelves in both. – Make sure the coils on these have also been wiped and cleaned. – Give your oven a thorough clean and scrub the stove.
– Dust all of the lights and ceiling fans. – Vacuum everywhere and this may even include the blinds and curtains.
– Organizing the contents of your drawers and any closets, it is a good time to have a clear-out if needed. – Flip your mattresses. – Wash all of your bedding including pillows, or replace them if needed.
– Disinfect the shower and your bathtub. – Wash or replace your shower curtain and any mats you have on the floor.
– Organize your bathroom cabinet and throw out anything you don’t need. – Give your toilet a deep clean and disinfect it, and the tiles sound the toilet if relevant.
– Clean any utility areas such as your washer dryer. – Clean through the lint traps in your utilities. – Clear out the garage and get rid of anything you don’t need.